Monday, May 08, 2006









=



Ok I thought this was a good topic to blog about. Keith + Palm tree = death. First of all how the hell do you get into a palm tree imean it has no branches. C'mon Keith that is just pure stupidity why dont you just go down to the local native store and buy the damn cocoa nut. I respect him for being one of the greatest guitarists and everything but I didnt think he was that stupid. O wait he's from Europe. I bet they dont have palm trees over there. Anyway, he just came out of surgery which I don't know why you need surgery on a minor concussion. That makes no sense. Man, Doctors these days dont even get me started. So Kieth next time you might want to try a thing called a ladder. Do they have those in Europe?

4 comments:

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Good job. I like this post, narrative's a little more smooth than normal for you. Our skit's doing good so far too.

Paul said...

coconut

Bobby M said...

whats with you and things equaling other things... thats kinda weird.

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Look man, you gotta post again sometime soon, preferably before I die.