Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Atomic Bomb

Yes folks this is the atomic bomb that is the turning point of the war. Here are some of the horrible qoutes from his mouth,

"Anyone who is not on my side is gay" This is clearly poking fun at gay people.

"People that listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd are racist bitches" God danm it. I have nothing to say to that.

"That autistic kid is a bitch" How much meaner can you get?

And finally He has been lately saying how he hates Jaffe. We concluded that it is because he wears that "little hat on his head"

P.S.

Chambers look inside your locker. If you dont surrender the blog war, we have photocopies.

We tried to post it but it didnt work, your lucky.

8 comments:

Michard said...

Finally, a post out of Patty! You know Chambers is going to flip out when he sees this....
-Michard

Bobby M said...

Haha no doubt about that... but he'll flip out even more when he opens his locker tomorrow and sees the atomic bomb. And I agree Patty, he's so lucky that it didn't get posted.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

So now your trying to defeat me through blackmail?

As for the comment about Lynnrd Skynnrd I was joking and didn't mean it, sorry if I upset anyone.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

"Anyone who is not on my side is gay"-

a quote from Family Guy that Liam says about everyday at football.

"That autistic kid is a bitch"-
Never said and never would say, and if I did say he was a bitch which I didn't it would show that I treat him as I treat everyone else, I don't think thats racist, treating everyone the same.

I never said that about Jaffe NEVER.

and as for Liam and Patty, quit being racist against the Greeks and yes Michard I did freak out.

Scanman said...

Chambers you always are saying to me that you hate jaffe. You also did mean it when you called people that listen to skynyrd "racist bitches" You do things that you mean them and then you regret them the next day.

Anonymous said...

My child has autism. And you want to bash kids with that "disability". My child is as equal as you, Josef d guttenheimer, you Racist German PIG!

Bobby M said...

Amen to Scanman, and Amen to anomomys.

Bobby M said...

I spelled "Anonymous" wrong in my last comment.