Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election News from Bow

This post is mainly for my good bud in the UAE who is disconnected from the rest of the world. I would like to update him with news from the elections. First off the Democrats absolutly swept the election. There was almost no contest. What most people are saying is that they want change. I just want to let them know that voteing all Democratic just because the President is Republican doesn't mean anything will change. I my self like to see both arguments being an Independant. Its the way to go if you don't want to get could up in those nasty political attacks. Anyway, John Lynch was re-elected for Governer. For the NH house races, Carol-Shea Porter triumphed over Jeb Bradley. She is a Democrat. Paul Hodes shockingly beat Charlie Bass. I am angry. He won because of those attack ads against Bass.

The blogging crew plans to take a trip to "Borat" this weekend.
Suprisingly, critics gave this movie an A-. Some comments are,

"...By far the funniest film of the year." Boston Globe

"Borat will make you laugh till it hurts, and you'll still beg for more." Rolling Stone

"As the man from Kazakhstan likes to say: Great Success!" Chicago Tribune

This movie look very good and I can't wait to see it.

I would like to also add that the great Tenacious D is coming to Boston, MA on November 28. I hope that I get tickets.
PEACE!



2 comments:

Michard said...

Yeah Borat!
-Michard

Michard said...

Pat, I'm actually posting again, check it out.
-Michard