Friday, October 06, 2006

News From Bow, NH


First off, since we have a fellow blog buddy away in Dubai, I found this game on addictinggames.com. Its called Dune Bashing in Dubai and its really fun. Don't flip ova cause you'll have to start ova. I could be such a good rapper. Anyway, check it out.

http://hallpass.com/
media/dunebashingindubai.html

Heres the news-

Ryan Sandlin, Steven Zancowski, and Tim Carrigan all got arrested last week for posetion of cigarettes and knives. Go Figure.

John Chambers recently got accepted to the amazing Bow High School varstity football team. When talking to the coach, he said quote, "Thanks coach, thats the best birthday present ever" End quote.

Kyle Mandro, Patrick Scanlan, Alex PV, and John Chambers have all joined the Jazz lab band, an intro to jazz with Paul Bourgulais. Man that guy is a know it all.

Now some news about hair-

Both John Chambers and Liam McCarthy have decided to get mohawks for the varstity football team.

Alex PV has continued to grow his hair long. Its about shoulder length.

PScans has got a haircut. Its not as long as it used to be.

Kyle Mandro looks exactly the same.

Michard looks the same. With his Boston Red Sox hat on all the time.

Thats all for, News from Bow, NH. Im Edgar Morrison from Morning News with Edgar.

Note From Edgar:
-all of the information that was used is compleatly true.

12 comments:

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

That dune bashing game is actually really popular over here, kids play it in the libraray at lunch all the time.

I did a rap for the whole school. It was a hit, needless to say. More than a page long. 100% solo.

Scanman said...

thats awesome. it sounds like your the "cool" kid in town.

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Yeah, I'm soooo cool. Just like last year. (sarcasm)

I like the part about the rednecks getting arrested. Was it Officer Ryan? Do they have to do jail time?

Scanman said...

i dont know who arrested them but alex asked them what they were doing down by the pond (no Answer)
We said that we narrowed it down to two things, they are either smoking or haveing gay sex. Ryan said, "you dont see any smoke down there do you?" so we said that they must be having gay sex

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Do you actually think they were doing that or are you just joking? Because I could believe they would do this.

Scanman said...

i dont know but i would beleive it too.

Michard said...

Pat, you are a fucking idiot. Talk to you about my post at CCD. Re Re.
-Michard

Michard said...

Alright Patty, well I missed CCD again, so I have to argue with you now.
Okay, first, read the thing Pat. I clearly state that Slash is an awesome guitarist. I said quote, "One of the all-time greats." Yeah, that definately has to come across as, he's awful. Pat, that is scarcasm, I know you're not that great at picking it up.
Second, where the hell did I say that the guitar is the most important part of the band? If I did, point it out to me. Nowhere did I say that I thought that the guitar is the most important part of the band. In kind of an order, here's what I think. Bass, Vocals, Guitar. That's that, there have been great bands without piano Patricia. Just because you're a Skynyrd fan, you said that. I know it. Oh Billy Powel! Awesome, the 2nd most important part of the band. Yeah, really doubt it.
-Michard

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

my mohawk is sick

Scanman said...

Your post implied that you think that guitar is the most important part. If you did say you like slash than clear up you post because at the en you were conradicting yourself. My fault. But your fault also. clear up your post.

Michard said...

No, actually, just your fault Patrica, aka Laura Martinez.
PS, check my new post(s)
-Michard

Michard said...

Pat, you're so stupid. Check my comments on Part 2
-Michard